How often should I change my pillow? The general consensus is every year. Most pillows have a lifespan of one to two years at the most. After that, not only can they become infested with a variety of allergens, but they also usually lose their shape and are no longer able to provide the type of support they are supposed to.
- Has anti-static, anti-mite, and heat-regulating properties
- Its blue membrane has cooling properties and leaves little room for dust mites to lodge
- Reduces tension and stress in daily life by promoting a proper sleeping position
- Tempering effect: It keeps you warmer in winter and cooler in summer, when it can reduce your body temperature by 1.5°C - 2°C.
- Has a machine washable cover (not the pillow, only the cover)
- BASF-patented raw material imported from Germany